Proven Industry Leader
When it comes to panel fabrication, we’ve got the experience, technology, certifications and level of service your project needs. From water & wastewater to pump OEMs to car wash applications, we can fabricate an enclosure that will perfectly suit your application.
OEC has been designing and building custom control panels for over 40 years. Our specialized equipment and construction practices allow for consistent quality and short lead times. Our 25,000 square foot facility can handle any assembly project from beginning to end.
Simple or complex builds, control panel or electrical control box assembly — we can handle any size job and a wide variety of panel types.
- Remote Telemetry Units (RTU) panels
- HMI operator panels
- Control stations
- Master operation panels
- Push button stations
- Junction boxes
- Motor control panels (MCPs)
- Power distribution panels
- Network and communication control panels
- PLC panels
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) control panels
Panels are built and listed in-house to one or more of the following certifications:
- UL 508A – Listing for Industrial Control Panels
- UL 698A – Listing for Enclosed Industrial Control Panels with Circuit Extensions to a Hazardous Location
- UL NNNY – Listing for Class 1, Division 1 and 2 Locations
- CSA Certified
Highly Skilled Staff
Whether your project involves power wiring, simple relay logic, or the latest in software-controlled automation, our assembly technicians and engineers have the necessary skills to produce control panels that you will be proud to own and pleased to operate.
Latest Drafting & Labeling Methods
Our assembly technicians use the latest in computer-generated drafting and labeling methods to deliver our customers well-organized, easy-to-maintain control panels that look good and operate accurately.